Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Friday, December 1, 2023

Less Than or More Than Enough?

 This has been on my mind a lot lately.  Who decides whether we, our efforts, our goals, our actions, our dreams, our emotions, our psyche and so much more is less than enough or more than enough?

Anyone that has been on the wrong side has heard aplenty “You’re not doing enough”.  “You’re not working enough.”.  “You aren’t dreaming big enough.”.  “You’re are out of line for allowing that to upset you.”. “You’ll never be able to do that”.

I know that you think you have done enough, however you haven’t.  You can do more.  So much more.  I believe in you even if you don’t or can’t believe in yourself.

I know that it seems to you that you are working a lot.  I know that you feel tired and just want to rest.  Being tired is not an excuse for not performing.  You must perform whether you feel well or not.  You must do whether you hurt or not.  You must accomplish regardless of anything else in your life.  I believe in you even if you don’t or can’t believe in yourself.

I know that you think you can ‘be’ whatever it is you desire to ‘be’.  The truth is that you can be, however sometimes being is a function of ability.  Being is also a function of the impression others have of you.  I believe in you even if you don’t or can’t believe in yourself.

I know that when someone judges you it doesn’t feel good.  It feels like they are being unfair and not taking everything into account.  I know that when you have tried to tell me all that you deal with that I’ve cut you off.  I believe in you even if you don’t or can’t believe in yourself.

LOVE means so much more than just a warm fuzzy feeling.  LOVE holds people up when they are having trouble doing it alone.  LOVE takes the higher path and doesn’t romp around the cold, cold valley.  LOVE is about you not about me.  LOVE never ever fails.

Do you LOVE?




No comments:

Post a Comment